SERVES: 6-8 PREP | TIME: 10 MINUTES BAKE | TIME:18-25 MINUTES
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
3. Combine sugar, water and butter in a bowl.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, cinnamon,
nutmeg and salt.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa,
baking powder and slowly add this to the
sugar mixture through a sieve.
6. Spread into a baking dish that is large
enough. Do not top off.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-25 minutes or
until toothpick comes out clean.
1. Instead of using a knife to cut out your brownie, use a biscuit cutter for a neat, finished look.
2. Place the brownie on a plate, add scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream and top with Chocolate Art.
3. Drizzle plate with chocolate sauce and garnish with a few caramelized walnuts. Serve immediately.
1 cup dark Belgium chocolate
Glass measuring cup
Plastic squeeze bottle
1. Break up chocolate and place into glass measuring cup.
2. Microwave the chocolate for 20 seconds. Mix with spoon and place back into micro-
wave for 15 seconds. Be careful not burn chocolate.
3. Pour warm chocolate into plastic squeeze bottle.
4. Place wax paper on plate. Squeeze chocolate onto wax paper. Create your own
unique designs. Try to keep them within a 2x2 inch dimension.
5. Allow the chocolate to set in the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Use the edge of your counter or dinner table to pull wax paper away from chocolate.
Use on top of ice cream, brownies or dessert cakes.
For Chocolate Art
cups granulated sugar
¾ cup Organic Valley
2 tablespoon water
2 large Organic Valley
2 teaspoon halal Vanilla extract
cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup cocoa
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg